Friday, August 20, 2010

9.5 hours till Surgery!

Good evening!

So it is the eve before my long awaited for surgery and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has shown me support along the way and for all of your kind words!

I had an amazing "last supper" of solid foods consisting of filet mignon, garlic mashed potatoes and a delicious cheese cake..mmm!



Anyways, I'm going to try to head to bed now... I intend to get up at 6 am to be on the road for 7 and at the hospital by 8 to check in... and then the surgery is at 10 am! It's a 2 hour surgery and then recovery room for an hour.

I'll try my best to post tomorrow evening during my stay at the hospital.

Until then goodnight my dearies - I'll see you all next with my new face!

Alexis

3 comments:

  1. I am praying for you.

    Keep us updated.

    LOVE,

    Makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will rock the OR room Alexis!! Sending you good vibes from 10am 'til noon! Enjoy the "Percs"!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete